Concept Test-Based Go-to-Market Strategy Delivers Growth
The following case study describes use of the Breakthrough Toolkit™ to develop a go-to-market strategy for a Fortune 100 company to grow their business.
A small set of concepts was defined from interviews. Testing the value of these concepts would allow for upgrades before commercialization to improve marketplace success. A successful launch of the company’s new product(s) and/or service(s) would increase both share and profitability.
Understanding which customers valued different sets of experiences enabled
- 20% increase in share of a specific market segment
- Improved efficiency of marketing to attract profitable customers. Learning the messages and promotions that motivate desired behaviors avoided funding ineffective campaigns.
- Greater retention of profitable customers. Customers purchased additional products and services that more effectively addressed their needs.
- Needs assessment to
- Identify segments that had higher value for their offering. Resources were leveraged for greatest profitability.
- Discover services that were more valued by the attractive segments and potential revenue generators.
- Redefinition of customer perceptions and satisfaction metrics. Learnings generated a new set of importance and satisfaction attributes.
- Identification of potential new products and services. Evaluation resulted in development of new offerings with competitive differentiation.
Breakthrough Marketing Technology is a business and strategic marketing consultancy serving clients looking to innovate and grow. We work across business sectors, leveraging a common set of unique tools, analytics, and processes to generate actionable insights, recommendations, and processes to improve business growth. Our onsite diagnostic gets to the bottom of the barriers stalling business growth.