Define, Develop, and Deliver Your Business Offering to the Market
Marketing is the management process through which goods and services move from concept to the customer or end user. It has outputs, inputs, and a series of tasks to be completed in order. It includes the coordination of four elements called the 4 Ps of marketing—product, promotion, place, and price.
What does making money from marketing do? Making money from marketing
- Establishes price premiums by creating, communicating, and delivering preference to your targeted segments
- Identifies and generates new revenue from existing products in new or adjacent markets
- Generates portfolio growth by leading your business in discovery, development, and delivery of new products at the right time and rapidly
- Captures worth from value-adding support activities, defining new value propositions, and getting paid for their delivery
- Modifies business models based on the target markets
- Transforms your product into a viable brand
In our latest white paper, “Integrated Marketing: The Keys and Steps You Need to Market Your Business,” we discuss the keys to integrated marketing, including
- The two processes of marketing professionals and what the marketing function is responsible for
- Market intelligence and the innovation process
- The seven critical success drivers that explain why new products win
- Porter’s Five Forces and how they tie into the marketing process
Breakthrough Marketing Technology is a business and strategic marketing consultancy serving clients looking to innovate and grow. We work across business sectors, leveraging a common set of unique tools, analytics, and processes to generate actionable insights, recommendations, and processes to improve business growth. Our onsite diagnostic gets to the bottom of the barriers stalling business growth.