The Keys and Steps You Need to Market Your Business
- Establishes price premiums by creating, communicating, and delivering preference to your targeted segments
- Identifies and generates new revenue from existing products in new or adjacent markets
- Generates portfolio growth by leading your business in discovery, development, and delivery of new products at the right time and rapidly
- Captures worth from value-adding support activities, defining new value propositions, and getting paid for their delivery
- Modifies business models based on the target markets
- Transforms your product into a viable brand
Marketing is the management process through which goods and services move from concept to the customer or end user. It has outputs, inputs, and a series of tasks to be completed in order. Complete the first task before moving on to the next. It includes the coordination of four elements called the 4 Ps of marketing—product, promotion, place, and price.
In this white paper, we discuss
- The two processes of marketing professionals and what the marketing function is responsible for
- Market intelligence and the innovation process
- The seven critical success drivers that explain why new products win
- Porter’s Five Forces and how they tie into the marketing process
Fill out the form below to read the full white paper or to download your own copy.