Does Your Organization Have the Expertise to Implement Your Marketing Strategy?
The Marketing Readiness Diagnostic™ (MRD) is a cloud-based application derived from the insights and experience we have gained from assessing more than 5,000 marketing professionals worldwide.
The MRD identifies the skills required for successful strategy execution:
- Where are the critical skill gaps in our organization?
- What is the exact nature of these readiness gaps?
- Are there common issues across the organization?
- Which gaps are the most important to address?
- Which marketing plans are at risk? Which ones can we implement?
- Is there a shared view of key marketing practices and gaps?
- Are our skill development plans sufficient to address the gaps?
- How do we compare to internal and external benchmarks?
To address these questions, the MRD
- Focuses on the five most critical marketing practices for each individual
- Determines these practices based on job family, level in the organization, responsibility, and market stage of development
- Describes in behavioral terms the critical marketing practices required
- Asks participants and their managers to select to what degree they adhere to the marketing practices being assessed