Market Facts or Leadership Gut Feelings – Which Delivers Sustainable Growth?
Many Six Sigma practitioners have demonstrated success using Lean Six Sigma to “improve” their operational, sales, and engineering processes, and these successes have resulted in enhanced business performance. Quality, process simplification, and cost avoidance benefits have all brought lower costs, but does that drive growth?
Regardless of the specific growth process your company uses, Lean Six Sigma generally contains four distinct arenas of activity:
- Idea generation and selection
- Market validation
- Business case development
- Targeted commercialization
Research shows that market validation issues rank the highest among all reasons for growth project failures. Breakthrough advises, teaches, and coaches clients in the use of Lean Six Sigma to make their application of the marketing process (including market research and analysis) more effective.
Application of Lean Six Sigma
We apply Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies to better
- Define the market opportunity
- Describe the forces that could impact your concept
- Develop the value proposition
- Build the value-price strategy
- Measure customer perceived value
- Generate product positioning and motivating messages(s)
We have developed a full complement of coursework specifically for marketers – in their language and applicable to the work that they do. Our coaching insures that real learning and business improvement take place.