This Policy applies to information we collect
- On our Website
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website
It does not apply to information collected by
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries)
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
The type of Personal Data we collect depends on how you use this Website or interact with BMT. We collect several types of information, including Personal Data, from and about users of our Website.
Personal Data Provided to Us
The Personal Data we collect on or through our Website may include
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on our Website. This includes information provided by subscribing to one of our services, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website
- Your search queries on the Website
- Information from third parties—for example, our business partners
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Usage Details, IP Addresses and Cookies, Cookies and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information you that may be considered Personal Data under applicable laws. This information includes
- Log files, information collected by cookies and similar technologies about the pages viewed, links clicked, and other actions taken when accessing our website
- Activities, interactions, preferences, transactional information and other computer and connection information (such as IP address) relating to the use of our website and our services
This information is statistical data. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to individual interests
- Speed up your searches
- Recognize you when you return to our Website
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an e-mail] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity)
How We Use Your Information
BMT collects and uses Personal Data for our legitimate interests as set out herein, or based on your consent (in which case we would ask you separately to provide your consent to a particular processing activity)
- To present our Website and its contents to you
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates who process Personal Data on behalf of Breakthrough Marketing Technology for the purposes of supporting and providing services to its clients
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them)
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide your Personal Data
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
We may also disclose your Personal Data to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your Personal Data to third parties unless we are required to by law.
Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Personal Data
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. We do not share your Personal Data with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional or any other purposes.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, send us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions or you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located in the email. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product and/or service purchase, experience, or other transactions.
Retention of Data
We will keep your Personal Data as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which Personal Data is collected as stated herein; for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us, if any; and to comply with legal and statutory obligations, such as in tax, trade and corporate laws. When we no longer need your Personal Data for our purposes, we will destroy, delete, or erase that Personal Data or convert it into an anonymous form.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Data to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn that we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified June 12, 2018.