Value Proposition in a Box
The Breakthrough Toolkit™ describes the products and services that deliver the experience your most attractive customers/prospects value. A small sample of customer/prospect perceptions are collected and analyzed in this Excel-based, integrated data tool. Multiple methodologies are blended into one, delivering the interrelated marketing 4 Ps for the best value in statistical research today.
The Breakthrough Toolkit delivers robust marketplace analysis for fact-based business decisions. We perform a set of causal exercises based on behaviors. We require respondents to make choices of one answer over another to generate realistic and actionable results.
How Does It Work?
The Breakthrough Toolkit addresses market conditions that challenge customer lifetime value:
- Lack of differentiation
- Price erosion
- New competitive threats
- Eroded value propositions
The Breakthrough Toolkit is based on surveys of about 100 respondents per segment. It should be undertaken only after sufficient preliminary inquiries, usually in the form of interviews, have determined
- Customers/prospects to be investigated
- Key performance attributes and product features to assess
- Outcomes customers/prospects want to achieve in order to quantify the characteristics of their desired experience
A Tool That Delivers Quickly
The Breakthrough Toolkit delivers results quickly. Once the target respondents are identified and the survey is designed, we deliver results within four weeks from start to finish. The Toolkit is cost effective; you, the client, own the workbook for ongoing scenario planning and to build internal capability. And the Toolkit is fact-based, with quantitative results generated from the voice of the customer.
- Go-to-market approach for existing offerings linked to the experience customers/prospects want
- Early assessment of the market value for a new concept vs. current products
- Pricing, positioning, behavioral segmentation and channels generated from the VOC
- Opportunities for differentiation to increase market share and optimize price
- Competitive pricing—share vs. demand, including what if pricing simulation
Highly automated, the Breakthrough Toolkit makes statistical analysis easily accessible to the non-statistics marketer. The Breakthrough Toolkit is a consistent means to explore What if scenarios so you can examine whether and how you want to enhance the customer experience. For existing or new markets, it provides numerous interactive screens that allow analysis to be viewed from multiple perspectives:
- The value of features and benefits, individually and in combination – providing prioritization guidance to technical/development
- Needs-based segmentation
- Competitors’ performance values
- Computation of derived importance (based on correlation to the Net Promoter Score)
- Quadrant maps indicating performance, importance and competitive advantage required to build differentiation
- Demand and earnings curves with optimum price ranges and associated earnings for
- New offerings compared to the competition
- Multiple offerings in the same marketplace to explore possible cannibalization
- Comparative value of brand vs. product feature value
SMValue Proposition in a Box is a service mark of Breakthrough Marketing Technology, LLC